The dual-sided, multipurpose EnviroSponge is your go-to tool for quickly wiping up spills and easily tackling even the most stubborn sticky messes without scratching.
Our dual-sided, multipurpose EnviroSponge beats other sponges hands down! The inner foam combined with our highly absorbent Microfibre absorbs all kinds of spills and soppy messes. The BacLock agent within the soft EnviroCloth® Microfibre side (only) is designed to inhibit bacterial odour, mould and/or mildew growth within theEnviroCloth Microfibre. Use the scrubby side to loosen gooey grime and tough baked-on spills and the soft, absorbent Microfibre side to whisk away the residue. This pack of two is long-lasting and machine-washable, so you always have one handy. Keep one in thekitchen and one in your bathroom or any other place a sponge is desired!
There's nothing quite like an absorbent sponge for wiping up spills and cleaning up wet messes. However, most sponges are not the best for removing stubborn, stuck-on dirt and grime.
The dual-sided, multipurpose EnviroSponge is your go-to tool
for quickly wiping up spills and easily tackling even the most stubborn sticky messes without scratching. The Norwex EnviroCloth Microfibre with BacLock* on one side and special scrubby Microfibre on the other ensure that kitchen messes are handled quickly and easily without harmful chemicals!
• The EnviroCloth side can be used wet or dry to quickly absorb liquid spills and bring surfaces to a high shine.
• Dampen first, then use the scrubby side to remove stuck-on, burnt-on stains and spills. Use the EnviroCloth side to wipe down worktops, refrigerator shelves and more.
• When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfibre on an inconspicuous spot.
• Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
Caring for EnviroSponges
• Between uses, squeeze or wring out excess moisture and allow to air dry.
• Slightly dirty EnviroSponges can be washed with Norwex Washing up Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
• EnviroSponges that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven